Tackling controlled improv for the first time with the All the Good Quilt Pattern and wishing you had someone along side you for help? I'm here for you! You can book an individual design session and I will walk you through the start of your layout. We will get as much done as possible in the time allowed.
This listing is for a 45 minutes one-on-one design layout session with Mitzie. You may purchase 2 or more sessions to be schedule back to back or at different times for follow up if you feel you need the additional help and support.
International Quilters may register.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE RESERVING A SESSION:
- The session will be held on ZOOM. In order to achieve the full visual and audio experience, you will need access to a computer, a strong wifi connection, a camera, speakers, microphone, and sound. Please consider and test these options prior to registering. I have other things schedule before and after sessions, and I would hate for us to spend our time on technical issues instead of layout. Rescheduling due to technical difficulties is not available.
- YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO POSITION YOUR CAMERA IN FRONT OF YOUR DESIGN WALL WHILE WE WORK TOGETHER. YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO MORE AROUND.
- If you want help with matching up colors, you will need to have all your pieces cut. If you want with the layout, you will need to have all your pieces made and trimmed.
- Jot down questions you want to ask prior to the session.
HOW IT WORKS:
- After you purchase this listing, I will respond to you with an email to schedule a time. Slots are held in the evenings EST, Saturday during the day, or Sundays in the afternoon/evenings.
- You confirm a time and I will send you a Zoom Link right before our session.
- If you need to reschedule, please do so 24 hours in advance by email. You may reschedule one time. Requesting to reschedule less than 24 hours in advance or a second time will result in the loss of your session fee, as I cannot fill the slot at the last minute.