As creatives, we often love all things. While triangle quilt patterns and controlled improv are my jam, it is hard to take that with me on the road. At times, when I travel I take some knitting along. During a long trip a couple of years ago, after purchasing our first RV Camper, I whipped up this little Davenport Knit bag the night before we left so I could take my knitting with me. I got so many requests for the pattern, that I decided to pull together a FREE version. It doesn't fit my pattern brand, and the pattern isn't quite as detailed as my primary patterns, but I hope you like it and definitely post pictures of your make using #davenportknitsack by #jitterywings.
- Fabric for the external main area (top of bag): ½ Yard
- Fabric for external contract fabric (bottom of bag): ¼ Yard
- Fabric for lining (inside of bag): ¼ Yard
- Pellon Shape Flex SF101 Fusible 20” Wide: 1 yard
- Pellon Fusible Thermolam Plus TP971F 45” Wide: ½ Yard
- Small Twist Lock hardware: 1 Needed
- If you prefer a magnetic snap, you can use that and adjust Steps 9-13.
- Fray Check
- Pellon Peltex Sew In 70W: Small 2” x 1.5” piece