Tackling controlled improv for the first time with the All the Good Quilt Pattern and wishing you had someone along side you for help? Mitzie is here! Join this LIVE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP for 90 minutes of instruction and Q & A time.
International Quilters may register.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
1. The workshop will be held on ZOOM. In order to achieve the full visual and audio experience, you will need access to a computer, a strong wifi connection, a camera, speakers, microphone, and sound. Please consider and test these options prior to registering. Because your registration takes up a spot and prevents others from registering, refunds are not given for failed or inadequate equipment. I (Mitzie) am not a technical person, so I will not be able to provide assistance in getting your Zoom up and running. Sorry, that just isn't my jam.
2. You will need the pattern in front of you during the workshop and possible or determined fabric for the quilt. This will help you visualize the quilt as we work together. If you fabric is already cut, that is even better!
3. Jot down questions you have prior and during the Q & A, you can bring those up.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register for the workshop by purchasing the listing on the Jittery Wings website. Registration deadline is 12:00 Noon EST am on Thursday, February 25, 2021.
2. You will receive a confirmation email that is automatically generated from the website. THIS WILL NOT INCLUDE THE ZOOM LINK.
3. The Zoom Link will be emailed to all those who register by noon on Thursday, February 25th. The link will come around 5:15 pm that evening. This way, I only need to send it one time.
4. Gather your questions, notepad, pen, the pattern, and your fabrics and get set up in front of your computer at 6:45 pm EST.
5. Sign on to Zoom and open the link for the class.