This is one of my sample All the Good quilts. It will be the only one of its kind. The quilt features various shades of pinks, purples, yellows, oranges and whites for a vibrant throw you can hang or cuddle under.
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound by Mitzie Schafer.
- All fabrics are 100% cotton from companies who offer only the highest quality of fabric from the most amazing designers. Includes Cotton + Steel and Kona Solids.
- Batting is 100% wool so the quilt will feel cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Throw size, ~60" x 71"
- Backing is pink Zen Chic Day in Paris.
- The quilt has been machine washed for the first time. Machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle using minimal detergent; tumble dry on low. Use color catchers on the first two or three washes.
- As a handmade quilt, the tiny human imperfections add to the character and love put into it. These imperfections do not compromise the integrity of the quilt. You will be able to love, use and wash this quilt for years to come.
- Pattern can be found here.