This pattern uses the Foundation Paper Piecing method. It is designed for beginner paper piecers. Visit Jittery Wings on YouTube for a free video tutorial, “Learn to Paper Piece,” that uses this pattern block.
· Read all instructions before beginning.
· All seams are 1/4” unless otherwise noted.
Finished quilt: 36” x 36”
Finished block: 9” x 9”
· 2 yards background fabric
· 1/3 yard for lighter color of Sparrow wings
· 2/3 yard for darker color Sparrow wings and binding
· 40” x 40” piece of batting and backing
This is an excellent pattern for using up scraps. See block image for ideas.
NOTE: This pattern is a PDF Download. You will NOT receive a paper copy of the pattern. You WILL receive an email with a link to the pattern. Once you click on the link in the email you will have 24 hours to download the pattern before the link expires.