Thank you for your interest in selling my patterns in your shop. To order or inquire, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the information listed below. All printed wholesale patterns are sold for 50% OFF the retail price listed here.
All patterns come in a 6" x 9" clear plastic hanging bag with a small vent whole. Materials are listed on the reverse of the cover so your customers will be able to purchase their materials while in your shop. Patterns include a unique barcode for shops that use scanning software. All printed patterns have been tested and reviewed by a professional/full-time editor who also quilts. I am available to lead a workshop for a pattern in your shop or virtually.
Email at email@example.com with the following:
- Shop Name
- Contact name
- Mailing Address
- Your order
How it Works + Minimums + Shipping:
- As long as I have the patterns in stock when you purchase, wholesale orders ship in 1-3 business days. If I need to order more patterns for a larger order they will ship in 7-10 business days.
- After receiving your email, I will send you a unique Wholesale Coupon Code to place your order on the website.
- Minimum order: 5 patterns of any combination for the Wholesale Coupon Code to be applied.
- USA Shipping Fees: You will pay the flat shipping rate listed here based on your cart total after the 50% OFF wholesale discount is applied, not the 100% off total, which means you will receive a discount on shipping for wholesale orders.
- Shipping to Canada: Actual cost to ship USPS.
- After your order has shipped, I will list your shop on this page as a stockist and link to your website.
Using My Patterns for a Class in Your Shop or Guild:
- I am happy for you to use my patterns in one of your classes - in fact, it delights me. Out of mutual respect for each other, please require that each student purchase their own copy of the pattern. If you need a large order, I am happy to have it printed just for you if you provide enough advance notice. I am also available to come and teach the class for your shop or guild.